Here are five things in the Frontend Engineering world, that I found interesting…
- CSS Grid — Learn all about CSS Grid with Wes Bos in this free video series! - Wes says on his blog, “The course is 25 videos, about 4 hours long and 100% free.” Um yes.
- New flexbox guides on MDN – Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog - The awesome Rachel Andrew has added eight new guides on MDN for your reading pleasure.
- How I design with CSS grid - From Chen Hui Jing’s site, “After a couple of rounds of introducing CSS grid to people who haven’t tried it before, I found it wasn’t the implementation of grid that people asked questions about, rather, it was the bit before that. The actual planning of how a layout would be set up.”
- Modern CSS Explained For Dinosaurs – Actualize – Medium - From Actualize Coding Bootcamp Medium blog, Peter Jang starts out with, “CSS is strangely considered both one of the easiest and one of the hardest languages to learn as a web developer.” Yes. Dropping truth.
- 3 key insights that make D3.js easy to learn - A geek with a hat - From Swizec Teller’s blog, a great succinct summary of D3.js, and it’s key concepts.
Kevin B. Ridgway
Like this list? Want to get it in your inbox?
Sign up for newsletter!